Bulgaria bans feathered game hunting in 35 municipalities over bird flu11 January 2017 | 11:36 | FOCUS News Agency
The decision was made at the proposal of the crisis headquarters as a preventive measure against disease’s spreading.
The ban is valid for 11 districts:
- Municipality of Sredets, municipality of Primorsko – district of Burgas;
- Municipality of Varna, municipality of Axakovo, municipality of Beloslav, municipality of Devnya – district of Varna;
- Municipality of Vidin, municipality of Dimovo, municipality of Bregovo, municipality of Novo Selo, municipality of Ruzhintsi – district of Vidin;
- Municipality of Vratsa – district of Vratsa;
- Municipality of Montana, municipality of Blagovo – disrtrict of Montana;
- Municipalities of Maritsa, Rakovski, Brezovo, Kaloyanovo, Hisarya, Parvomay, Sadovo, Saedinenie – district of Plovdiv;
- Municipalities of Zornitsa, Momchilgrad, Krumovgrad – district of Kardzhali;
- Municipality of Elin Pelin – district of Sofia;
- Municipalities of Stara Zagora, Dimitrovgrad, Stambolovo – district of Haskovo;
- Municipalities of Elhovo and Tundzha – district of Yambol.
© 2017 All rights reserved. Citing Focus Information Agency is mandatory!