NSI: Total income average per household member in Q3 2019 was BGN 1,716, up 11.3% YoY15 November 2019 | 15:01 | FOCUS News Agency
The nominal income by source average per capita during the third quarter of 2019 changed as follows year-on-year:
- Income from wages and salaries increased from BGN 851 to BGN 969 (by 13.9%);
- Self-employment income decreased from BGN 119 to BGN 115 (by 3.5%);
- Income from pensions increased from BGN 421 to BGN 467 (by 11.1%);
- Income from social benefits increased from BGN 35 to BGN 51 (by 48.2%).
The total expenditure average per household member during the third quarter of 2019 was BGN 1,583 and increased by 4.3% in comparison to the same quarter of 2018. The greatest share in forming the total expenditure had expenditure on food – 30.1%, as well as on housing – 16.1%, taxes and social insurance contributions – 13.1%, and transport and communication – 11.2%.
The expenditure by group average per capita changed as absolute values during the third quarter of 2019 compared to the same quarter of 2018 as follows:
- Expenditure on food and non-alcoholic beverages increased from BGN 457 to 476 BGN (by 4.2%); -- Expenditure on alcoholic beverages and tobacco increased from BGN 60 to 68 BGN (by 13.3%);
- Expenditure on clothing and footwear decreased from BGN 50 to BGN 49 (by 3.1%);
- Expenditure on housing (water, electricity, heating, furnishing and maintenance of the house) increases from BGN 250 to BGN 254 (by 1.6%);
- Expenditure on health increased from BGN 73 to BGN 84 (by 16.0%);
- Expenditure on transport and communication remained without changes – 178 BGN;
- Expenditure on recreation, culture and education increased from BGN 104 to BGN 131 (by 26.1%);
- Expenditure on taxes and social insurance contributions increased from BGN 187 to 208 BGN (by 11.4%).
© 2019 All rights reserved. Citing Focus Information Agency is mandatory!